Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 13, 2016

D.I.T.C. Presents DAVID BARS - "Dollarss" / "Do What I Wanna"

D.I.T.C., likely the greatest crew in Hip Hop music, is not only preparing a new album foe Slice-Of-Spice, they have also been working on introducing young and up and coming artists to the world. Through their D.I.T.C. production company Showbiz launched the four man crew D.I.T.C. Ent which was markete as something like a new, young version of the D.I.T.C. brand. The Bronx crew consisted of Tashane, A Bless, Majestic Gage and AG but the tragic death of Tashane put an end to any further plans for the album that has begun its recording - leaving only a few songs for the heads to enjoy ("Come Get Me", "South Bronx: The Remix" with Show & AG and this ill 2013 Cypher w. DJ Premier"). 

Now it seems that the legendary octet is behind the backing of another new artist called David Bars. Two tracks have been made available for our listening pleasure at the Diggin' Soundcloud page, and one thing is for sure - this cat got bars for days. Apparantly he is a New York emcee who's working on a mixtape called "White Cup Diaries". Up top you can check out the music video for his first single "Winter", while you'll find the two D.I.T.C. uploaded joints via Soundcloud right down under. D.I. fanatics will recognize the crooning voice of Jay Nortey from his collaborations with Showbiz on both "Godsville" (w. KRS-One) and "MughhotMusic" (w. AG).

No comments:

Post a Comment