Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

[Video] KILLAH PRIEST - "New World"

Killah Priest's "The Psychic World Of Walter Reed" is one unbelivable album and easily amongst the projects I've listened to the most during 2013 (I realized too late that I had to forgot to put it on my top 10 of the year countdown, but it was definitely amongst the five best). The marriage of beats and rhymes on this record is simply out of this world; so much it pretty much transcends just being a hip-hop record. "New World" is another blazing collaboration between Priest and the Godz Wrath production team - this one was laced by Jordan River Banks. It's amazing how most people are still sleeping on Priest and this album; between this, "The Offering" and "Heavy Mental" there's no question in my mind that he's one of the absolute top lyricists the world has ever seen. Thanks to IronSheik @ Wu Corp for the word on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment