Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

[Album] APOLLO BROWN - "Thirty Eight"

As you might very well have figured out by now Mello Music Group producer Apollo Brown is to me one of the most interesting producers doing it right now, from slamming instrumental projects, to outstanding remix EP:s, full-length collaborations with Guilty Simpson, The Left, and of course OC just to name a few he has really made his mark. In May MMG broke the news that he was releasing his new cinematic instrumental album "Thirty Eight" on May 6 which I clearly remember since it's my born day. At the same time we got the first single, the to me absolutely amazing "The Answer" and as the full album is now up for free streaming and digital purchase via Bandcamp (I just started listening) it definitely seems like a proejct that surely does not dissapoint so be sure to press play and purchase the digital copy or wait for the physical copies which I suppose still drop on May 6. This is very fine music right here, Apollo did it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment