Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

[Best of All Time] BDP - "SEX & VIOLENCE" LP

As we're at my place me and a few of my peeps, drinking and celebrating, I thought i dropped in with one final album for y'all to celebrate the new year's eve or new years' day with. This is perfect for tonight if you're real rowdy and want some super hardcore hip hop, while Coltrane lp is ideal for tomorrow... What's so interesting about my favorite Boogie Down Productions (blasphemy! blasphemy!) is that it's incredibly spot-on musings on how sex, violence and religion is controlling the people mainly, but not limited to, the massmedia, as well as the spiritual parts, the lyrics is even more relevant for this upcoming year. KRS-One, The Teacher, The G.O.A.T., The Prophet! Again hope you're having a slamming New Year's everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment