Total Pageviews

Friday, November 1, 2013

[Video] MARCO POLO x TALIB KWELI x PREMIER - "GURU"

All right, one more, but this is the last one for today, but you know I had to post this one considering we're getting closer to the release of Marco Polo's sophomore LP which is way up there with my most anticipated LP:s of the year. "G.U.R.U.", which actually was the first single to be released from the upcoming project, is of course a dedication to one of the greatest rappers to ever enter the game. Featuring Talib Kweli and DJ Premier over a beautiful Marco Polo production that sonically pays tribute to the Gang Starr sound of songs like "My Advice 2 You". Now the track gets the video treament and with the visuals its becoming even greater and more heartfelt. I can't wait to cop this album, and I hope you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment