Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 10, 2013

[Trailer] RAY WEST & OC - "RAY'S CAFE"

I was supposed to post this last week but I totally forgot about it, but I haven't heard much noise about it so maybe this is still news to many of you. Anyway, I was super excited when I heard about this project and still am. As a huge OC fan, a big jazz lover and feeling Ray West really have started to find his own sound over the last couple of years, the prospect of combining all three of these factors is extremely promising. "Ray's Cafe" is a nine track concept EP/mini-album featuring OC on vocals and Ray West on beats and production. Looking at the trailer it seems AG might be a co-executive producer of the project as well. The record drops this Tuesday via Red Apples 45 and should be straight up incredible... I absolutely curse my Money situation right now! Check out the trailer below and read the official description @ Fat Beats (+ pre-order) and get HYPED!

No comments:

Post a Comment