Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 7, 2013

[Video] EDO G - "Done' Talkin'"


Edo G's been a favorite of mine for a long time now, he rarely dissapoints and whenver he drops it's always something worth checking. With that being said, I was slightly dissapointed in his latest offering, "A Face in the Crowd", save for a couple of joints. However, I have HIGH hopes for his new project (which I haven't had the time to listen to yet), every single we've heard so far has been straight fire, real hip-hop ish no matter if we're talking lyrics, production, Edo's hungry delivery or the extensive use of turntable workouts. The latest visual is for an outstaning cut titled "Done Talkin'", produced by none other than Oh No who does a great job complimenting the O.G.'s vocal style. If this, and the previous singles is any indication of what we'll hear once the album drops, this could be Edo's finest moment since 2004's "My Own Worst Enemey". Visuals directed by MysterDL for ILL Mannered films.

The 10-songs long album (quality over quanity >>) is titled "Intelligence & Ignorance" and is out now. You can order the physical CD from Amazon or grab the download via iTunes. Support good music!

1 comment:

  1. I never understood "Make it to me", this track had destroied the EP, I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete