Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Slum Village (w. Baatin) - "The World is Yours"

Considering that T3 is, tragically, the only living member of the original trio known as Slum Village and the mad talented eLzhi has cut his ties with the name I find it to be somewhat of a mystery who's really in the crew these days. I believe it's T3, Illa J and Young RJ but I'm not sure.. Either way, the "new SV" is releasing another mixtape tomorrow, the sequel to the Mick Boogie presented "Dirty Slums" so check The Lost Tapes tomorrow to grab it. There's been a couple of singles released in promotion so far, but to me this is by far the best, plus I'm very pleased to hear a previously unreleased Baatin verse on here! The song is called "The World is Yours" and in usual order is produced by Young RJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment