Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Deltron 3030 - "Pay The Price"

Heads have been waiting for years and years again for new music from Deltron 3030, the super group consisting of The Automator, Kid Koala and of course Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, since they gave us their classic debut in 1999. Now things is finally starting to happening. Last year they contributed "The Agony" to the "Rock The Bells" mixtape, and today the first official single in more than a decade has been made available for streaming through Facebook; "Pay the Price"!

1 comment:




  1. I used these guys to develop a site like this one, and they blew it
    out of the water in terms of quality. My expectations were blown away,
    I like your site, but I do suggest a bit of a re-design. It will garnish
    more traffic, just my opinion!

    toronto web design
    toronto website design
    toronto website development anchor texts


    ReplyDelete