Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Diamond D & Big Rec - "Bullseye"

Diamond D is not only bringing us his "Diam Piece LP" in 2013, he's also announced his venture into the R&B world with "The Blake Moses Project" (with Blake Carrington), but he's also teaming up with emcee Big Rec of RHHIB for an album that he will produce called "Doomsday". I'm feeling the artwork which you see above, especially how they using the classic Diamond logo from way back when.

Diamond has posted a 1:30 long snippet of the first single "Bullseye", and if this is what we should expect from the album then you can count on it being one of the best of 2013 reviews here on The Lost Tapes. We'll have to wait and see, but I do know that the Bronx bomber is still top 5 dead or alive when it comes to crafting unbelivable shit like this. I can't do much but shake my head in disbelief at the dopeness, the cuts adds a whole nother level and this cat Big Rec comes very correct. I need this in my life ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment