Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 1, 2012

[VIDEO] Big Shug - "War In The Club"

The latest single from Big Shug's very dope "I.M. 4-Eva" project is the Lee Bannon produced "War in the Club". I can understand picking this for a single release, since it got a more commercial vibe than the majority of the album. However, to be honest, I never really liked this joint too much, and wouldn't mind if it would have been left off the LP. With that being said, "I.M. 4-Eva" packs more than enough heat, and besides his solo debut, I'd say it's his most focused record yet. The book case that the CD comes in are straight up fantastic too, and actually one of the best CD packagings I've ever seen; coupled with the music, it's one of the worthiest purchases of 2012. Support Gang Starr and order "I.M. 4-Eva" @ UGHH now!

No comments:

Post a Comment