Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Diamond D - "Deflate 'Cha" (Full)

I posted a preview of this joint via Diamond's Soundcloud a few weeks back, but here goes the full thing. Not too much info right now, besides that this joint goes HARD, sounding like something from a hardboiled blaxploatation flick. D.I.T.C. still the illest crew reppin' and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Even though they don't all work as a unit anymore, individually they still filling our headphones with slamming hip-hop. "Deflate 'Cha" is supposedly lifted from a forthcoming Diamond D album which, unlike "The Huge Hefner Chronicles", will be entirely self produced. Spotted @ BamaLoveSoul, all props goes to them!

1 comment:

  1. On the hook to this tune he says "And things of that nature".
    I love that left of centre wordplay. I think too many emcees are afraid to come unexpected and quirky like that. EPMD used to kill it with stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete