Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2011

Large Professor - "Key to the City" [Remix]

I'm still waiting for the package with this gem of a 12" to arrive but while I'm waiting I can't front on taking an early listen of the B-side remix. Large Pro's "Key to the City" is only released in a strictly limited edition so make sure to get your copy while you can, besides this Mad Scientist remix the single includes the original, acapella and instrumentals of both versions. Props to The Professor for including an exclusive track like this on the flip, I think too many artists skips the B-side (which to me is an essential part of any single) these days. Order "Key to the City" @ UGHH and thanks to Unkut.com for the link below.

LARGE PRO - "KEY TO THE CITY (MAD SCIENTIST RMX)"

No comments:

Post a Comment