Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

G.Huff & Vice Soulelectric w/ Buff1 & Reks

I gotta be honest with y'all in that I never heard of the producer/MC duo G.Huff & Vice Soulelectric Beats, hailing from Ohio. I got an e-mail with a recommendation of their recently released (July 18th) full-length album, "Where Do We Go Here", and although I haven't had the time to check out the entire thing yet, this new single "Pure Genius" featuring Buff1, Reks and Hi Jinks has insured me doing so very soon. Classic boom bap production without sounding dated and considering the guests on here you can bet the lyrical power is intact as well. If you're into digital releases, you can pick up the album @ iTunes for $9.99. Features include Guilty Simpson, Ruste Juxx, Carlita Durand, Soul Theory and others.

G.HUFF & VICE SOULELECTRIC BEATS - "PURE GENIUS"

No comments:

Post a Comment