Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

First leak from The Wu Block album [prod. RZA]

The "Wu/Block" album was a announced a while back in several interviews, and I can't remember 100% when the tentative release is to expect but I think it's early 2012 if I'm not mistaken. Possibly even sooner if we're lucky, but at the same time I hope they take their time to assure the fans of pure quality. As I understand it the album will mostly be a Sheek Louch and Ghostface collaboration with plenty features from The LOX and the Wu members, espceially alot of verses from Meth and Rae. 

No matter how this ends up as far as that goes, just an album between GFK and Sheek should be crazy, I love all of their previous collaborations. The first single, which is the title track of the LP, has leaked and features the two main members only, but features production work by none other than The RZA himself. The joint is a radio rip from Flex just dropping this bomb so it's still tagged, but a CDQ should be available real soon I would imagine. So whatcha think about this one, hit or miss? 

EDIT: Def Jam already let the full CDQ version loose. And even better it features banging new verses from Raekwon The Chef, Jadakiss and Styles P. I'm feeling this joint even more now, certified heat. Link spotted @ 2 Dope Boyz so mas props to Shake, Meka and Justice, keep it moving fellas!

THE LOX / GHOSTFACE / RAEKWON - "WU-BLOCK"

1 comment:

  1. yo method man they call me a,s and b,s at that bunker hill comunity coledge brotha we stay to getha astranots on that weed they call me jonny blaze yeah got that haze jonny fuckin haze i got the wu bird jerzy tatooted on my wall thats talkin real real people talk real

    ReplyDelete