Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

RZA - "Only The Rugged Survive"

New single by RZA, drenched in funk and soul, and sounding pretty damn sweet to my ears. This is also notable for being the first track we gets to hear from the forthcoming Wu-Tang compilation. "Legendary Weapons" will, from what I gather, be a project similiar to 2009s "Chamber Music", which paired the Clan emcees and other veteran New York rhymers with live instrumentation performed by The Revelations. I really liked that album so I am hoping this will be a worthy follow up, although I wouldn't complain if it had more songs and less skits. The track is produced by Noah Rubin (who also co-produced much of "Chamber Music") and the album shall be out in June as you can see by the flyer.

RZA - "ONLY THE RUGGED SURVIVE"

No comments:

Post a Comment