Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"MONUMENTAL" Tracklist, artwork revealed

I've been following the realization of this album closely and while there is always a shadow of doubt in my mind whenever Pete Rock announces a proejct, I think it's safe to say that we will definitely get to hear this one on June 28. I see it's only 12 tracks, but with 12 strong tracks that's hardly anything to complain about. I just hope it isn't ending up as one of them albums clocking in at about 30 minutes that we've seen alot of lately (KRS-One/Showbiz, Meth/Rae/Ghost, Rah Digga, etc.); this could certainly be Tek N Steele's hottest project since "Dah Shinin'". Features looks very solid with plenty of BCC cameos, can you imagine track #3 and #5?

01. "Monumental" (Ft. Pete Rock & Tyler Woods)
02. "Prevail" (Ft. Raekwon)
03. "That's Hard" (Ft. Styles P & Sean Price)
04. "Top Of The World" (Ft. Memphis Bleek)
05. "Feel Me" (Ft. Rock & Bun B)
06. "Roses" (Ft. Freeway)
07. "Fire"
08. "This One" (Ft. Top Dogg & Jahdan Blakkamore)
09. "Do It" (Ft. Hurricane G)
10. "Nighttime" (Ft. Pete Rock & Buckshot)
11. "(I'm A) Stand Up Guy" (Ft. Black Rob)
12. "Time To Say"

No comments:

Post a Comment