Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sean Price drop new single; B-side feat. Roc Marcy & Mayehem here!

As the flick above displays Sean Price has temed up with Cold World (i don't know who they are either) to release his 12" single "How The Gods Chill" via The White Glove Group. The single dropped a couple of days ago and sadly I don't own a turntable but if you do take a listen below and head over to for example UndergroundHipHop.com and add it to your cart. Cuz this is one sure shot banger, I can tell you that straight up, and the line-up of the B-side is ridiciolous. I don't know if the two tracks have different beats but I hope so, in that case we get not only one but actually two NICK WIZ beats. Goddamn, ain't that cat underrated? Anyways a big shout out to the man CEITEDMOFO for putting me on to this one, much props.

SEAN PRICE - "HOW THE GODS CHILL" (Ft. Meyhem Lauren & Roc Marcy)

1 comment:

  1. I think by now you know it.CW are a hardcore group out of Wilkes-Barre.
    Nick Wiz is their drummer.he is also known as a hip hop producer.
    I love CW.this EP is sick.

    ReplyDelete