Total Pageviews

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry X-mas w. Large Pro

Merry christmas to all my readers, hope y'all have a great holiday just like me and my fam. Here's a little gift for y'all, celebrating one of the greatest beat makers known as well as it's a second installment in the "Live With The Glasses" series, but while the first featured some of Paul's earlier work Volume II has everything Extra P produced between 2008 and 2010. If anyone think Large has lost any of his skills this tape will sure as hell prove them wrong. Compiled and with artwork by me.

01. Grand Puba - "Same Ol' Drama" (Ft. Large Pro)
02. Lord Finesse & DJ Mike Smooth - "Here I Come"  (Extra-P Remix)
03. Presto - "Conquer Mentality (Remix)" (Ft. OC, Sadat X & Large Pro)
04. Rhymefest - "Bad Self"
05. Termanology - "Sorry I Lied to You"
06. Planet Asia & Goldchain Military - "Organic Food"
07. NaS - "No Idea's Original" (Extra-P Remix)
08. Lil' Dap - "In My Life Time"
09. Sénor Kaos - "Slick Money" (Ft. P.So)
10. Joell Ortiz - "Ooh" (Ft. Iffy)
11. Earatik Statik - "No Problems" (Extra-P Remix)
12. Jak D - "Why You Wanna Do That" (Ft. Craig G, Sean Price & Large Pro)
13. Krumb Snatcha - "Mind Power"
14. Termanology - "Time Machine" (Ft. Reks)
15. Reks - "Stages"
16. U-God - "New Classic"

1 comment: